TLSIIG Brisbane Instrument Intercomparison Activity
The TLSIIG Instrument Intercomparison Activity took place in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, July 28 – August 3, 2013, sponsored by the Queensland Department of Science, Information Technology, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA); Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) and its Terrestrial Ecosystem Research Network (TERN); and the University of Queensland. Find out more with these links:
- Data Summaries and sample images describe the nature of the data collected as well as the specific scans.
- For site descriptions, jump to the updated Experiment Plan
- A slide presentation by John Armston on the Brisbane Event from SilviLaser 2013, Beijing is now available to be viewed! You can also download the PDF.
- Read Rachel Gaulton’s latest post on the Brisbane Event
- And don’t miss this account of Crystal Schaaf’s group’s participation at Brisbane